We’re PUMPED to hang with you on Thursday, September 1 at Canton Waterfront Park!
WTMD and Brewers Hill present the First Thursday Festival—our region’s largest FREE music festival!
- Rock out with Neal Francis, Illiterate Light and Pressing Strings.
- Get down at the east side DJ stage with Lemz and Emily Rabbit.
- Enjoy delicious local eats from a variety of vendors in the McCormick Spice food court.
- Cool down with a Reyka Vodka cocktail or an ice cold beer from Monument City Brewing.
- Support local artisans, makers, and manufacturers by shopping our Made In Baltimore Maker’s Village.
There’s something for everyone at First Thursdays. Its where community happens. See you soon, Baltimore!
: Alex Fine