**Advance tickets will be on sale until 3 p.m. Wednesday, after which tickets will be available at the door.**
We’ve missed seeing our listeners over the past two years and we’re ready to raise a toast – with plenty of new faces.
Join 88.1 WYPR and 89.7 WTMD as we celebrate our recent merger and WYPR’s 20th anniversary year with a special event, “Make it a Double,” on Wednesday, April 6 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at Tark’s Grill in the heart of Green Spring Station.
Your favorite public radio personalities from both WTMD and WYPR will mix drinks at several bars around the concourse of Greenspring Station, all while sharing a story or two about what’s next for the growing organization.
Ticket sales support WYPR and WTMD and proof of full vaccination or negative PCR test will be required upon check-in.
– Member price: $15/ticket (includes your first drink)
– Non-member price: $20/ticket (includes your first drink)
– Tickets at the door: $22/ticket (includes your first drink)
Food will be available for purchase inside Tark’s Grill.
Plus, our friends at Stone Mill Bakery are providing everyone with brownies to take home after the party.
There will be live music.
– Proof of full vaccination or negative PCR test will be required upon check-in.
– Masks are welcome, but not required.
– Due to the flexibility of the venue’s architecture, the event will be completely outdoors, even in the event of rain.
– We will continue to monitor the positivity rate in Baltimore County and City.
**Note: While WYPR and WTMD are requiring proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test to be part of Make it a Double, Green Spring Station and Tark’s Grill are open to the public and follow Baltimore County’s Covid guidelines.